Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru

#The Best Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to gift Video on Tile Patterns. i would like it to block my sisters. and the public. information that's helpful. with your friends. Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru Video Clips. Duration : 20.03 Mins.

Final Boss of EP9. The map starts with the party on a platform with four torches [which you can see on the right at the start of the vid]. The platform is underground and does not rise up if there aren't 8 party members. With a full party, the platform rises and the party members split up into four groups and enter each room with two switch tiles. Once each tile is ocupied the mid-boss battle starts. Each four golem has different attack patterns. Once the mid-bosses are taken down, the real battle starts. Colu has his own unique patterns along with the patterns of the four golems. I really haven't researched surviving here because I'm practically one-shoted by everything with my 1k health and 5k defense. And then the goddess grace gives me a couple seconds of immunity which also gets in the way of learning. Though I have been able to find out that -There are two catapults which can be loaded with pieces of the boulders he throws. Each catapult can be loaded with two rounds which is fired to stun Colu. The trajectory of the catapults seems to be bugged at the moment -His big black projectile attack ignores all kinds defense [hs amber etc]. The only way to survive is to hit a switch on either side of the map and hide behind the wall that pops up. -The four torches in the middle can revive dead party members and recharges slowly. -His fire aura attack thingy is a normal hit People are saying that Colru is the boss that unlocks the new gears but whether inteded or not the ...
View Related articles associated with Tile Patterns. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Vindictus]Mabinogi Heroes : Test Server EP9, Colru.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment