Saturday, July 14, 2012

報仇- Vengeance! (1970)

#The Best 報仇- Vengeance! (1970).
Advertisements

Good VDO of 報仇- Vengeance! (1970)

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Tile. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is useful. along with your friends. 報仇- Vengeance! (1970), that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. 報仇- Vengeance! (1970) Tube. Duration : 97.85 Mins.

English / French / Turkish Subtitles in CC - Bao chou Director; Chang Cheh Cast; David Chiang Da-Wei, Ti Lung, Wang Ping, Alice Au Yin-Ching, Ku Feng, Yeung Chi-Hing, Wong Ching-Ho, Chuen Yuen, Hoh Ban, Chan Sing Chinese boxer Feng Kai-shan has his eye on beautiful Hua Cheng-fen. Hua's husband, performer Kuan Yu-lou, beats up Feng's boxing students and threatens the lecherous Feng. In retaliation Feng has his henchmen kill Kuan at a tea-house, with the approval of merchant Chin Chih-chuan and Kao Hung-tu, aide to warlord Hua. Hsiao-lou arrives to avenge his brother Kuan's death. He finds one of Feng's men sleeping with Hua, and kills them both. With the help of Hua's kid sister Cheng-fang, he next slays Feng himself. www.hkmdb.com
View Related articles related to Tile. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 報仇- Vengeance! (1970).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment